- We explicitly ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information“). For example, during the registration process we will ask you for your name and the business name, e-mail name, address and other pertinent information. Personal Information is collected when you: register for an account; contact customer support or send us any other communication; sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers; respond to surveys. In addition, while using the Services, you will provide us with publicly known information related to your business such as, your website contant. (“Business Information“) (collectively, the “User Content”).
- We use your Personal Information and Business Information to better understand your requirements, communicate with you, provide the Service results and analysis to you, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, functionality, services and products, sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions from www.brightinfo.com.
- You MUST be 13 years old or over to join the Service. Note that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
- Generally, we do not share Personal Information with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent. However, we do share Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- In order to maintain and upgrade our Services we will use your User Content as part of our Service without disclosing it to third parties.
- You understand that the technical processing and operation of the Service, including your User Content, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices. We cannot guarantee the security of the data while transferred outside our network.
- We send, over secure networks, the payment information you provide to your credit card issuer or our credit card processor, in order to process the payment for Services ordered.
- Your personal information may be used by us to promote events, services and products that we have available now or may choose to introduce in the future. By signing up for the Service you are opting into our announcements and newsletters, you can opt-out of these at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by changing your account settings.
- We may also use other technologies such as web beacons, log files, clear gifs, pixel tags, to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, referring website, site usage, and whether you opened emails you received from us.
- We may disclose general information about our members (consolidated by geographic location, job title, services rendered etc.) to potential business partners and investors, but we will not, without specific permission, disclose individual personal information or Business Information to third parties.
- We may combine information collected from our site with other information you shared with us to customize our service and improve your user experience.
- If and when you request termination of your membership we will retain your Personal Information in order to be able to respond to future claims by third parties. In addition your information will be stored in archived backup files.
- Testimonials posted on the Service are used to show benefits of the Service and the products offered. All testimonials in which Personal Information is included are always approved by the user prior to posting.
- If you use a blog, chat room, or other type of posting page on our site, you should be aware that any your Personally Identifiable Information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to submit in these forums, or the use of such information by any third party.
- Any contact with our Customer Service team or any other communication we receive from you may be monitored and recorded to help us provide better service.
- In the event that www.brightinfo.com or Softlib Ltd. is acquired by, or merged with, another entity, we may transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such a transaction.
- If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email to email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
We reserve the right to change any of the forgoing terms at any time. All amended terms shall automatically be effective 10 days after they are initially posted on the Service website
This policy shall be construed in accordance with and governed for all purposes by the substantive laws of the State of Israel without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against us or our affiliates and our or their directors, officers, employees and consultants must be resolved by a court located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
If you have questions about these terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org